CUSTOM Quilt Details
- This Amish quilt will be pieced together on a non-electric treadle sewing machine and take weeks to complete.
- Thousands of tiny hand-stitched threads are added to create its beautiful hand quilted design. Up to sixteen Old-Order Amish women from Wisconsin will work on this quilt.
- This quilt will be one of a kind, according to the colors you pick.
- Polyester filling will be added as the batting and cotton material will be used to create its beautiful design.
Not Your Typical Order Process
- Please be aware that these quilts are made and shipped from an Old-Order Amish community without the use of email and telephone.
- When I receive your order I send it along with payment by Certified Mail to my Amish friend in Central Wisconsin the very next business day. Once she receives and signs the Certified Mail she will start working on your quilt. Once it is completed she will package your quilt and hire a driver to take her to the Post Office.
- Shipping is FREE to the continental U.S. only.
- Customize it by choosing your colors from the color chart and add them to the customization box. Also, let us know if you want a light or dark backing.
- Custom orders will take up to 12 weeks to complete, and full payment is due at ordering.
- Custom orders are made to order and cannot be returned, refunded, or exchanged.